Do you need an RV instant pot for comfy cooking at your campsite? But what can be the best? The time is to pick the best among many options.
Why? We’ve reviewed the best-selling RV Instant pots for camping in this article. Just 10 mins read will get you the top instant pot RV.
Not only this, but we’ll also help you pick the ideal instant pot by discussing what characteristics you should look for in an instant pot—no more delay. Here we start with the top picks.
How to Choose and RV Instant Pot: Reade to get the Best
How will you feel if you get an RV instant pot and you regret your decision when you want to cook something? BADDD!
You never want this to happen. It’s the reason, despite getting you the best RV instant pots, we still recommend you to give a read to this short section, which will save you $$$ and the frustration.
So, check an instant pot on these standards:
- Your instant pot tells about its functions as “6-in-1” or “9-in-1” which means how many functions or kitchen appliances can replace.
- Along with the functions, the smart instant pots further help with cooking specific foods like soup/broth, poultry, meat/stew,sauté, multigrain, rice, warm or slow cook, and pressure cooking. Some advanced models offer even more. But the pre-mentioned are must with an instant pot.
- Then comes the size of an instant pot. The 6 quartz size is advisable for being fit or a family of 5-6. But, if you’re single or two, you can also choose 3 quartz sizes. Likewise, the 8-quart size can be good for cooking large meals or roasts.
- The price of an instant pot can be a big concern, but that mainly depends on the size of your pot beside the brand.
Hene, by evaluating an instant pot, you can make a satisfactory purchase.
Best RV Instant Pot Reviews 2021
Now we begin with the main meat of our article.
1. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
Available in 3, 6, and 8-liter sizes, the Duo replaces seven common kitchen appliances, including pressure cookers, slow cookers, rice cookers, sautéers, steamers, yogurt makers, and warmers.
The company claims to replace seven common kitchen appliances, such as pressure cookers, slow cookers, rice cookers, sautéers, steamers, yogurt makers, and warmers. The inner pot is made of stainless steel and has a three-layered bottom to ensure an even heat transfer.
It also features essential add-ons: the Delay Start tool and the Keep Warm function. It allows you to control the cooking temperature of soups, lentils, etc., preventing them from overcooking and turning to mush.
Not only is this model $20 more than the most basic Instant Pot model (Lux), but it’s also on sale frequently, so we think it’s the best value.
Another reason why we like the Duo is its user-friendly additional features. Unlike Lux, this model has a large handle at the top for quick and easy opening and closing and slots in the handles on both sides to support the lid when not in use. In addition, the cord is removable, which is excellent if you plan to store it in a small cabinet.
- Since it’s a 7-in-1 electric cooker, it replaces seven appliances’ functionality.
- It has a stainless steel construction.
- This pot comes with the necessary add-ons.
- It’s easy to handle and operate.
- Bad customer service: some users complain about not being able to ship it back to the company.
2. Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 3 Quart 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
With the Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini, you can quickly prepare slow-cooked meals. This compact model is a perfect companion to your Instant Pot and is ideal for preparing small dishes, side dishes, vegetables, and rice.
If you’re essentially cooking for one or two people, and you like to cook throughout the week instead of cooking large amounts of food on Sundays to prepare meals, the Instant Pot DUO Mini is as close to perfect as you can get.
The Instant Pot DUO Mini’s control panel differs from other models from Instant Pot. Most cooking functions have dedicated buttons, and most dishes can be completed at the push of a button.
Despite the unit’s small size, the LCD screen is relatively large and easy to read, and it’s clear at a glance which setting you’re using.
Also, either side of the Instant Pot DUO Mini’s handle can be used as a lid holder, which is convenient for right- or left-handed users to keep the lid in place when stirring or serving.
The Instant Pot DUO Mini lacks a pressure-relief button that allows you to release pressure without going near the steam valve. However, such a button is still rare, so it’s not surprising that this mini model doesn’t have it. If you want, you can use a wooden spatula to open the valve and quickly release the pressure safely.
Whether you’re cooking just for yourself or with a loved one, the Instant Pot DUO Mini gives you everything you need in what seems like a complete package.
- It provides a fast cooking time and uses less energy.
- It features a well-designed control panel and a spectacular display.
- It’s smaller.
- It lacks a pressure relief button, so you have to displace the steam valve manually.
3. Instant Pot Lux Mini 6-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
The Lux Mini has half the capacity of the 6-quart Lux, but the six functions are the same, just without the cake and multigrain options. Honestly, you will not miss them.
The “steam,” “rice,” and “egg” buttons are provided. Still, you may need to adjust the time, so it’s wiser to check the instruction set and cook carefully instead of just pressing a button and hoping it takes responsibility for everything.
The Instant Pot has a slow cooking feature, but the outcome is far from perfect. Slow cooker heats from the sides, but the Instant Pot only heats from the bottom, so it’s better suited for slow-cooking thin liquids rather than slow-cooking hearty stews. For heavier stews or thicker sauces, you may want to stir the pot a bit before cooking.
The LUX series has a long history and is a very affordable little cooking pot, especially the 3-quart mini version, priced lower than the newer models. This pressure cooker can do much more for you than just preparing side dishes.
- It comes with a slow cooking feature.
- It offers much more than just preparing side dishes.
- The slow cooking feature could have been improved.
4. RV Instant Pot Pro 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, RV Rice Cooker
With 10-in -1 functions and easy to use, this is another instant pot pro to let you cook anything under the sun by simply putting it into the cooker? You don’t have to wait sitting to see when the pressure works. This thing, combined with slow and high pressure, reaches the desired pressure in no time.
And the result is your stew, meat, rice, or other food ready in minutes. We appreciate the warm cycle that you can run after the cooking is over to keep your food warm.
When it’s about the performance of all functions, it makes you happy
The coating-free stainless steel pot is also easy to clean when the cooking is over. This multifunction instant pot is compact.
In the past, it had some pressure valve issues. Yet, now it has improved a lot. Ad manufacturers have also provided users with video tutorials about its instant usage. In short, it’s perfect for sitting on your RV kitchen counter.
- It has smart control through the app.
- The performance is exceptional.
- It is easy to clean.
- You need to learn it first through video tutorials.
5. RV Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure
The best wi-fi and app-supported smart RV instant pot is this instant pot. It has gained immense popularity within no time. The reason is, the control is relatively smooth, and the app also helps you with over 75 recipes.
You can easily operate this multi-cooker through your smartphone. Like other conventional pots, it also lets you enjoy the comfort of warm meals.
It’s 7-in-1, which is not surprising about the instant pot. Yet, it’s the convenience of operating it away from your kitchen.
How much convenience does this smart control bring you? You can manage or combine complex operations like temperature control, simmering, or coloring through its app’s breezy user interface.
There isn’t anything particular to relate to its downside. Some other points are our concern like the smart Wi-Fi system isn’t available for other sizes like 8 quarts or 3 quarts except this 6 quart instant pot for camping.
Many users didn’t like the idea of registering to the company website before using the app. Overall, the product is excellent with efficient control of the operations.
- It offers Smart control through the app.
- All functions work well.
- The instant pot is easy to use.
- The Bluetooth models have been complicated.
6. Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker
Let’s begin with the design; the blue control panel with the LED white bright font is airy to read. It has 48 cooking settings. What else could it cook except on Earth?
The house of all convenience is this little compact pot that not only cooks your food but also warms it nicely. The saute, rice maker and yogurt functions are exceptionally accurate.
The pot has a capacity of 5.7 liters. How well it can handle your large pieces of meat! The long-lasting stainless steel pot is also easy to clean and maintain. In the same way, the lid of this pot is also fairly accessible.
Like all other RV instant pots, this 10-in-1 is also outstanding when it’s about performance. The booklet that guides about temperature settings is accurate. Yet, if you’re a beginner with this pot, you can surely go through a learning curve because of your specific ingredients. Hence, by the end, everything can be great.
When you’re done with all the cooking, the next comes the steam release. The RV rice cooker and instant pot allow you to choose between natural release and quick release to adapt to your recipe requirements.
In short, the RV instant pot gets more than what you expect.
- It is compact.
- All functions work excellently through the control panel.
- This electric pressure pot is easy to use.
- No internal temperature reading is available.
7. Instant Pot Lux 6-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, RV Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, and Warmer
Are your cooking needs completely basic? The Instant Pots’ 6-in-1 can be your best RV instant pot. It’s simply 6-in-1, but still, it has the edge over others. Guess what?
It has egg and cake cooking options as well. Besides all these, up to 240-minute pressure timing is also available in this version by Instant Pot.
If you’re too busy, but you also love to eat your favorite meal, you can use its 24 hours delay time setting as well.
The Instant Pot has shared great care for you with the food grade 304 stainless steel pot, which is safe for health and easy to clean.
The design of this pot is also incredible, with an easy-to-read control panel. From cleanliness to cooking, it’s conveniently accessible.
The only downside is that you have to pop up the steam valve manually.
- It has a beautiful design.
- The control panel is more readable because of the color scheme.
- The Instant Pot is easy to use and clean.
- The pressure valve demands manual release.
8. RV Instant Pot Camping 110-0033-01 3Qt
It’s a 9-in1 pressure cooker that combines the functions of at least nine cooking appliances. It comes with 15 one-touch smart programs that include pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, soup, broth, cake, egg, rice, bean, grain, porridge, oatmeal, sterilize, yogurt, and sous vide. Overall, this pressure cooker offers a wide range of functionality at a relatively less price.
Its display is quite fascinating and indeed something we may call state-of-the-art. It aesthetically portrays everything, including some basic functionalities.
We’ve got pretty little to say about this instant pot. Being from Instant Pot, it has all the best characteristics of a superb instant pot. Hence, it’s reliable for cooking and cleanliness.
- Its size is ideal for small households, holidays, and side dishes.
- It’s compact and easy to operate.
- The pot combines the functions of 9 appliances into a single piece.
- It automatically adjusts the heating intensity and duration.
- It prepares dishes up to 70 percent faster than its counterparts.
- Some customers have complained about its mediocre quality
RV instant pot is an unavoidable need on your campsite because of ultimate convenience. By paying close attention, you can pick any from our top pick. BTW, let us know which matches your needs by commenting below.
Our next review: Best RV Grill Table